Sometimes I feel like I have ADD. My focus is all over the place. One reason I really enjoy writing this blog is to help me focus and organize my thoughts. Here are some of the questions that went through my head today…
- When is the best time to paint steps that are your only way into and out of the house?
- What exactly does an urban designer do that a planner or architect with similar skills cannot do?
- Will my right rear car tire explode on the way to a business meeting tomorrow morning?
- Where does one get new tires anyway?
- Can I get my to-do list done before next weekend?
- Who sings this song?
- Should I leave the office if the fire alarm is going off upstairs?
- What are the decorating rules for lamp purchases?
- Will my colleague get fleeced in this side business deal for a letter that I am editing?
- Can I get some feed back in class?
- What food and drinks are best (easiest) for baby BK’s shower and does it all have to be organic?
- How long is too long for a blog post?
- What am I going to say to this guy at our lunch meeting?
- How much painting can I get done in a weekend?
- What is the best way to clean fan blades?
- Who would be there to give me a hug if I were surfacing from being trapped in a mine for two months?
- What would I be doing in a mine?
If you know any answers to the above questions, please let me know. I would appreciate it.