Just a little side tracking post…things that make me go ugh. Go…
- A really handsome guy standing on the street, until you see the cigarette he’s holding. Ugly Ugh.
- Awesome new shoes that look great on your feet and make you feel super confident, until you walk in them too long and get severe blisters. Ouch Ugh.
- Talking about other people’s feet or bodily issues. Nasty Ugh.
- Meeting a handsome guy that you click with and have a great conversation with, then he drops the w word or gf word. Disappointed Ugh.
- Being productive at work all day and getting things done, then realizing that you didn’t hit send. Doh Ugh.
- Earthworms on your kitchen floor. Major ugh. (Not my kitchen floor, for sure).
- No A/C with 90 degree weather outside. Sticky Ugh.
- Not being strong enough to say “no” when someone asks you to volunteer to be on a committee, and you really don’t have the time. No thanks Ugh.
- Walking into my living room at this moment with no end in sight to the chaos that continues to be my house. Stressful Ugh.
- Hearing the same boring story for the third time because the person didn’t remember telling you and you’re too nice to cut them off. Yawn Ugh.
- Forgetting to send your sister a birthday card on time. Sorry Ugh. (I promise to call, Schmemsies!!)